YELLOW EMERGENCY FORM or WHITE CARD REMINDER:
- Submit Emergency Form/Card to the Health Office EACH School Year
- Students will ONLY be released from the Health Office to the Adults listed on the Emergency Form/Card
- Photo Identification MUST be presented before the Student will be released
- If a student is NOT to be released to a non-custodial parent, list the NAME in the designated area.
- Provide an updated Health History
- Must be SIGNED and dated in INK by the Parent/Guardian to be valid
- Please feel free to contact the health office and confirm the form/card has been received (many students forget to hand them in).